Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 7: Progress, Individually and as a Team

As mentioned in last week's post, my team has come together quite nicely. We have begun to put together a value proposition canvas for our project. 

The project we ultimately decided to go with was one based off the ORAM patent. Although we did not manage to get in contact with any of the inventors, we have done additional research into the technical details--as several papers were published on the invention--and into the marketplace. I come from a less technical background than the other members of my team, so I have deferred much of the implementation to the others.

I primarily drive the business side of things. I have interviewed for several companies dealing in cybersecurity and have an interest in such technology, so I have done additional research into the marketplace for cloud security. I have also looked into how such companies price their products, which will be of use once we figure out how we want to implement ORAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment